Priestshinigami's Quote of the day!

" who's laughing now"

Saturday, August 18, 2007

New Apartment, New Semi Lover, Lost 10 pounds and Pretty okay.

Wow, it's been way to long. 3 weeks.

in the last three weeks, I have got's a New Apartment!

I BEEN PARTYING EVERY SINGLE DAY

Sex drugs and house!

no sex, but with a woman It doesnt count for me. So if It did. I have had ALOT of sex. Mew

On day 14 Of partying, I got a Letter of Aviction. Owch eh? but its all cleared. But Aparently, the massive drug consomption and loud noise was the problem.

no it wasnt, A bunch of lies, I didnt do Any drugs that night and I was drinking. not little 15 year olds, and even if they were, i was Passed out. (not responsible) so Dont say I was, I wish i could stay Awake 24 7 like you but sorry I can't.

I have had people staying with me, and now I have a my semi-lover with me.

His Name is alot of Names, But Just to be safe, I wont say it online, I respect him more then i respect you.

we have 3 somes and random Fooling aroundness, Its Very fun. he has a Key, he does not love me as much as I love him. but as long as a get a piece i am happy.

sooooo what do I do now?

I bring homeless teenagers into my home and Feed them, wash there laundry and Let them crash at my house. Why? Because Unlike you Children with Mommys and Dadys Some Kids have been Kicked out and Left for alot of Really Bad reasons, and They HATE Shelters, Much like myself.

So Fuck you and the Roof you live under. When I needed someone to let me stay,.... Where were you? huh? at least they Have someone.

I have cable, And a land line, soon as my Hunny gets his Modem from his brothers, I will have internet. W00t.

I don't have much food, I don't have much money, I don't even have much friends who are like you guys anymore, But thats your fault. I liked u for u. all's good though.


SOooo guess what!!!!!


My Black side of my family HATES ME!!!!!


My sister found out I do drugs,


soo my she tells me Mom after She gets dumped By her 16 year old twin, ( Bceuaes I have nothin on her anymore)

and my mom came up with her own conclution that I am having Massive Sex-Drug orgys at my house, everyday..

soo she took the phone and called EVERYBODY IN MY FAMILY......

.....Oh, how i wish I was having massive Sex-drug orgys at my house... You know!!

hmmmmm? what else?........


I lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks.. not from drugs though, Because you ass holes, iuf I lost it from drugs, I would of lost 40 pounds in March. SO there.

Its because the girl i babysit has all the junk food i Eat constantly, and she went away for a while. so w00t. but its coming bad i bet.


now i need to get laid. IF i do have sex with my hunny,.. I can see it now, On the couch. kitchen, bedroom, all over the floors.



dude, parties rule.

I have like 15 liquer bottles lined up on a shelf in my kitchen,.. from only like 6 days! w00t.

Hard as Fuck was awesome, ( the rave you moron).

Sweaty hot cold hot and dripping. ...


I said I was over then guy I was chasing for 2 months, then he calls me that morning at 7 while we are on the shuddle bus to get home after the rave and he wants ot come over, lets say, he now has my keys.

You men are Fucking Assholes.

Once you can't have it, you want it!

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what else...............


Cops came over, so did By law. heh heh heh, I had a guy with a warrent on his head with me for a while. lets say i didnt know lol!

ehh I am going back to Gloucester high Next year. W00t...

Anime club??? what is an anime club?...somewhere for fucking kids to go and watch cartoons and eat while everyone calls each other Emo's?.. well Fuck that shit. I am giving it up. I am WAYYYYY TO old for somthing sooo......CHILDISH!!!!..

I didnt even go to the Cosplay Rave "lost in translation"

"you have to go, I teach Japanese at carlton, you don't know what you anying.".

fucking kids.

I had 200 emails waiting for my in my hotmail. lol

Oh, this guy who lives with me is Astrian, He is Gothic, long black hair, SHARPENED nails, 9 inches, (beat that Jonah lol) He is about my hight, and is so pale it's a turn on. He is 19, but everyone thinks he is 24.lol
Fucking Christ he is HOT!

looking back, ,I have no idea what i thought of you! I was so desprate!!!

I am happy, still on edge of course, getting over adviction and family matters is hard but all's good.


Oh, and for you big fat information, without the things i do now, I would be not here. and it's my reason not excuse.

meow.

why havnt u called me yet philip, laura? ooohh ya, I have to call you, your my friend, not the other way around.. Gotcha.

(=^.^=)

Saito masicizum is very Fun.

oh, and to rub it in yout face, my rent is ONLY 85$!!!!! thats right boys and girls.... Eightyfive!

And when i see Tom, and Amz, I will show them my wirsts, I will show them My smile, They will see me hanging with people who Don't Judge, because when your a raver, Drama is somthing for People like you. hee hee, sadly, It still exists between me and you because well, I will be seeing you everyday! Sucks really. Your up there with Steff's brother, JD. and all the other people who I can't stand. Meh. As long as you don't talk to me, I wont fucking think of you!

hey! Have a friend die! Then maybe you will Notice somthing about life!!

Oh wait, your parents might just tell you they moved away., Seeing that thats the kind of People you are.

I still have pink hair! w00t.

man i been working along time.

4 credits left. Watch me go!

1 comment:

Psycat Aurora said...

You're my friend. Me love you long time. <3

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)