Priestshinigami's Quote of the day!

" who's laughing now"

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

School is my Kingdom and I rule the children of the corn

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love you my gackt!

Well, It seems i have a problem on my hands. It might seem like a gift but damn, its bugging me slightly. I have the power to change people.
I make them more open.. more loving and exceptable
the problem is loving them so much.
when i am gone who will they kiss hug and molest?
I don't want to leave them alone i don't want to graduate without them.
anyway, here is my spew for today...
hmmm, happy go lucky... wierd in almost every way, i need a reality check. I Only Like asians and Natives. I hate People telling me to act black. I am intested in Japan and everything japanese.
I love Alex Gackt Hyde and Cheese cake.. I am a high school student with lots of fan girls and fan boys, I run my Own anime club and i go to Tons of conventions. I can speak some broken japanese and also writen. I walk around Gloucester High school like i own the place. I Don't take advantage of my friends like i should.
I am more rasist then i thought. I have a Japanese Boyfriend names Alex, he is my lover. I wish to one day meet Gackt on my trip to Japan in APril. I Don't want to end up like a tipical black person and stay in the same old town and never go anywhere in life and sit on welfare rotting away.
I have dream but somtimes i need some help, i can't just do it all my own. I am learning japanese i am taking classes, I plan going to school to be a language Teachers.
I watch youtube everyday looking for more gackt, you can call it obbession but fuck you i have a life. I also have a problem of reading people to much and always thinking two steps ahead of them so i don't get hurt. It works 99% of the time but then again, you can't trust anybody!
I miss Nova Scotia. thats where i grew up. I lived with a woman that scared me into pretending to like her. I have never had a lving parent but who the fuck cares. I take care of myself! I am intepenet and i resent those who are always saying " I have to ask my mom/dad".... drives me up the wall.
1. People who say " so..." and not saying anything afterword- finish your fucking sentance-
2. The "like " people
3. People who continuesly say the same word over and over
4. People who begin a converstaion with " okay number 1, i did this, number 2"
5. Homophobs
6. My twin sister's wieght
7. thists
8. stariotypes
9.THOSE FUCKING SARCASTIC GIRLS WHO THINK EVERYTHING IS WRONG!!!!!!!
10. wemon in genrel who have 3 meals a day
11. men who can't fight one on one Just beacuse they are weak.
12. Wemon who are fightened by me over NOTHING, that means you! A E M!
13. People who point out i can't spell Right after i admit it.
Note: I can look beyond this shit when i am with a friend, but when you come up to me and stare me down and judge me " just beacuse " I am so angry insdie its redicules. leave me alone. I ware many bracelets and wrist bands. gothic yes, and mostly Gackts! I ware then because it feels good and makes me feel confertable. I don't like explaining myself!! So don't ask again

No comments:

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)