Priestshinigami's Quote of the day!

" who's laughing now"

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Blue Pink Purple

Oi, there is this guy who i sbugging me. He bugs everyone.. he talks like a woman, acts like a woman. He is bi. he isnt fully gay... this isnt what bug me. What what bugs me is that he talks like a woman with no mind of her own...
he complains about how people are different but he is different himself.. he wants everyone around him to be the same and let himself be different. why? I don't know. some questions bug me too...more liek direct things he says.
This is border line'ing on what i said yesterday about caring what people say!...
" Thats way to much make up"----> well duh. It;s my new look. I ware heavy make up and i don't care what it looks like! It's ,y face, my make up, my way. why is it that you must POINT OUT EVERYTHING! everything you don't agree with. Can't people keep it to them selves, or write a blog???...

" We are diffeintly moving intogether!"--------> he also has this problem of INVITING himself to NAYTHING or everything your doing, or saying Things that wont possibly happen when they are not ment to be said.. he said this quote 2 days after i met him!! 2 days!

" I hate poeple like you"----------> we were on the bus, and i told him i act differently to different people, my tone of voice changes from Happy go lucky to shy, why? BECAUSE YOU IDIOT I can't be all insomeones face I hardly know or even a teacher, i can do it to my firends but not people of athority.. it might be conformist but thats the way it works... thats why you keep getting into trouble because you have ONE BIG MOUTH! you don't
shake your head at the teacher and suck your teeth and act all femmy to Mrs Prise, she will quote you on it!.. Arrg, it pisses me off..
It's almost like Having a gay JD runnign around!.... ahhh it's bugging me, They probably will make great friends... annoying with annoying..
______________________
On second thought. Am i annoying?...do I do what i hate the most??? am i to much of a loud mouth?...be honost I need to know.
I don't care really waht is thought of it, but it shows that i am bugging people like "he" is buggin gme, then tell me, i will tone it down. I will hug you less. kiss you less. be friendly less, only to you though. I will not change my whole prespective for the likes of you, but only for you!

My head hurts..

You woke me up last night, around 11 i think. I remember talking and yawning. so cute.. and you needed to eat. so cute so cute. call me when ever you want!!

I gave kitty breakfast today, she seemed happy, i hate her father..OOOOOO I hate him SO MUCH!>.<..slave driver he is. My Kitty, you diserve so much better, now i am away from my mother i can think away from the yelling, the screaming, the emotional put downs. He is such and ass hole. You keep drawing, you keep trying baby, i love you logng time.

So Jonah kun, how you do'in? see you on the bus more often, your always happy, now and then when your not tired, cute!.. I am happy i got you and Kitty together. Your are a match made in... the concept...of heaven??....what?.... oh ya, i know i know.. ^^.

My bags are packed....w00t w00t. i just need transportation to get me the hell out of there and YAY, a nice quite place to sleep.. no LOUD ANGRY DRUNK BLIND WHITE LADIES cursing my name... it felt like i was at home with her.. the bad home.. arrg. make it stop!

____________________

I love my new Style, I love it long time. Blue pruple and pink, It's all related. It lets me be happy go lucky and no one questions it. The teachers love it. the people who don't care are awsome too.. it's all...grapes??..

purple people are people too..

no they're no!

okay.. sure... yes they are

no they are not..

....><>

bad good bad, whats the difference of action?... who is to say whats good or bad. its all about whats beinificail to those who are doing it!. if i kill you, it's bad.. but what if it was your time?.... what time?...eh..? i am, getting ahead of myself.. forget it.

I am crazy, a little bit..

You should see me dunk!

...my christmas list is very important, look closely...

OH! I got a eye opointment thingy for thursday decmeber 7, so i wont be able to go to the gay pride protest.. damn, well letsv see what happens if Janeru-kun isnt there to help people alone... would the world be saved? find out next time on janelle's wierd rants.. tonigh at 6..

I still need 1700 for japan, help someone, help!... loans seem impossible. help!

" help yourself, we all have problems.."

WEll fuck you then!

...............>gackt still loves me<.................

No he doesnt..

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)