Priestshinigami's Quote of the day!

" who's laughing now"

Monday, January 08, 2007

Got my OWn apartment Bitch's!



I have my own apartment know, I noticed I have been playing diablo 2 a lot. I read a book for school called


Breathing method – Stephen King.


It’s a missed up book.


My lip doesn’t hurt unless I hit it or shove a fork threw it! Owch.


I missed you all..


So much home work.


They want to but my musical in the art show. Man that’s going to suck


Me singing in front of a group of people! Must hide face.


Anyway, I have no Internet at my new house, I am going to blog at school on my spare, I have a spare next semester too so don’t worry. My thoughts will be displayed for you and the government for quite some time.


I told me Twin to fuck off. She wouldn’t help me pay my rent, Not money wise but show me where the Drop in office was. I helped her a lot. But she wouldn’t give me the time or day to show me something. I would of paid her way too! WHY IS SHE SUCH A BITCH!..


Anyway I know my mom Is probably mad at me again too. What’s new?


This key bored sux.

No comments:

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)