Priestshinigami's Quote of the day!

" who's laughing now"

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I am a singing whore!

I went to pay my rent, but I needed to get a NEW slip for my Money order. They had no money in the cash register! DAMNIT! Sooo I must do it later on. BLAH! I wonder how long the YSB office is open for. But oh well, some stress is let off of me! If you know me you know why!
I need to cut my hair Like that! (look at miyavi damnit!!)


I feel happy go lucky today! YAY! Nothing like a adrenaline rush!


I SLEPT AWESOME last night! I had a wicked dream.


I had many dreams..



One dreams I was teaching Julia and another Blond girl how to fly! It was awesome.
Another dream My and Lindsay-kun went fishing, And her brother Hunter fell in and we laughed..




Can’t remember the others, but I know there was more.




Something in the middle of the Night FUCKING SCARED the shit out of me.. a load CRACK!!! Weird..




The girls in my apartment PURPOSLY put their music to loud!!! And brag about it in the halls. I don’t mind at all , I am listening to my Gackt-miyavi-hyde-kinkikids-direnGray!!! So I have nothing to complain about, maybe they are sick of FAINTLY hearing Japanese music.. I will never know.




I will draw a picture of my apartment.



There you go!


I have anime club today… I might tell Tom I can’t come over today because I have to Pay my rent and get that over with..




Did you hear some girl got Mugged and raped at Blair station? It could just be hear say but damn!



I need a can opener, I am going crazy with out one!! Its hell on earth! I should buy one after school.. I raided my piggy bank!



No make up today! My eyes are taking a beating!!



I have to ask Silvey again if I can barrow money for the Japan trip, I need only 1100 now. This is not going to be pretty!



Cold air seems to Filter in the apartment for some reason. Its –18 today eh? With wind chill. WOW. What happened to the +8 we all love? I want winter to be as warm as it can get.



I Support global warming..



I have a hang nail.. owch..



I have gone 4 days with out seeing any new Gackt videos, it hurts a little. Lol



Lestat and Gackt should have a Naked Mud fight to the death!! The Winner will get the MOST PRETTIEST Man award and to ware Philips Large hat!!!



Who is the most beautiful Lestat or Gackt?…so hard to differentiate



I need to have a friend over soon to see my new place. Its awesome. But some weird woman broke up a table and now people aren’t allowed visitors because its an ACT OF VIOLENCE… they have cameras but it takes time to go back and see who did it. Man….. That’s why you by your own TV so you don’t need the TV room



I been listening to the same 151 songs……. I need gackt and miyavi to come out this some new toons, so find a lime wire thingy on someone’s computer and download more Miyavi…



I have a lot of home work to do too!! Type up LOTS of blocking and scrips and essays………




Math test tomorrow too.



I’ll tell you how it all goes..



I hope my anime club can feed me today…



So Alex, tell me how your day went tonight, I want to talk to you.

SO Jonah kun, how are you and kitty doing?



Kitty how are you and Jonah-kun doing?



Philip, are you still caught in a love triangle of not knowing what’s what?



Lindsay kun, Spend some time with your best friend, she is needy…



I haven’t been asked any bad evil diabolical questions lately. I am happy..



I must sing in front of the quire At the Art SHOW! I told them they must pay me 20$ for me to embarrass myself. And I am getting 20$!! Awesome eh?



I am a singing whore.

No comments:

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)