Priestshinigami's Quote of the day!

" who's laughing now"

Friday, January 19, 2007

W00t w00t


OI, coolness eh?

Would you still love me if I got this tattoo??

I wont though!

I love it!

SOU DA NE! Birthday party tomorrow!!

I am spa-zing!

I am SOO HAPPY!

LIFE IS GREAT!

NA NO DA!

My story for today is I was delivering some Work to a grade Nine class and gave them a Lecture!!! Telling them to do there work because THEY DON’T WANT TO END UP LIKE ME!!

I am considering a tattoo though.. not that one but I want one..

The grade nines look so shocked. Maybe they thought I was cool, I am heh hehe heh cool in a way.

Frank was talking about a sex change, I don’t really know what to say about that, well I REALLY DO!!! It’s the fact that what I say wont “ seep in” and it might just look like I am talking out of my ass. So I let it be..

HAPPY JANELLE!!

I am making my own little music Video of JIBUN KAKUMEI! You tube it, find it. Listen to it. Its awesome, Its MIYAVI DESU! I love gackt more then Miyavi and Alex more then gackt!!.. W00t w00t

SO desu ne!!!

Jilleen got kicked out then let back in? always the same things over and over again.

I baby sat yesterday! Made 20$ I only have 10$ after giving ppl I owed back, and I will have 0 soon because I have to but it in for the Anime club Pizza party..

This was better when I had a nice job!

Lindsay kun might be coming over, Damn her homework to the concept of hell!!

Ice cream is nice.

I want to do something FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am out of control!!

Adrenalin rushhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I

No comments:

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)