Priestshinigami's Quote of the day!

" who's laughing now"

Thursday, February 01, 2007

this day couldn't get any worse, can it?

I am sick, and I must change again!

My head hurts, I hardly had anysleep in the past 3 days.

I hardly can breathe, and I am sitting in school hopping ot have some time to realax. Nope.. guess what!

I Have to dye my hair

I have to cut my hair.

I HAVE TO DO IT!

If I want to go to Japan.

I must ware my clear contacts.

I am representing Gloucester high. Sadly.

I got ‘told’ by the principle.

I HAVE TO LOOK LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE..

Sooo whats new? Nothing much, my day is ruined, I can’t ware my hat or listen to my MP3 player anymore in school. New rules, and such.

Japan japan japan, I have to think of Japan.! Just keep thinking that Janelle.

Man I am so bummed out right now I could cry.

It sucks!

She told me that I am a adult. I shouldn’t be dressing like this!.
I told her that I am with kids so I am going to blend in and take advantage of it. But no, its not exceptable.

She said

" I don’t need to see the hat"

" I don’t need to see the cleavage or the strap".. I am warring a dress shirt over my tank top thank you!

Not good enough.

Diversity isn’t welcome.

Must look like everyone else.

Must look boring, unoriginal, sad, depressed. I must look like I have nothing to hope for. I have to look like I belong in a house of zombies. I have to look like an adult.

Does anyone care about someone’s feelings?

Why didn’t they talk to me before?!?

What am I going to say to MR Smith?

Holy shit I am so sick.

No comments:

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)