Priestshinigami's Quote of the day!

" who's laughing now"

Friday, March 02, 2007

W00t ..blllahhhh i have a text in my pocket and i think its starting to melt.

Been awhile eh?

Well well well, I been alittle bit distracted and sleepy. And if you know me, you know what’s going on.

On another thingy do hickey.

Jonah, Lindsay-kun, Laura. Philip, Jessica, steph are all invited to go to "wild hogs" the movie on Sunday.

Wild Hogs (PG) [1:39] 7.2/10 Every day: 1:00, 1:40, 3:40, 4:10, 7:00, 7:40, 9:40, 10:25

Doshite. School work is annoying, I finaly finished Memories of a Geisha, finaly! After a year lol. And I found Queen of the dammed. And Alex is having those second thoughts.
Blah, what do I feel about that?.. can’t say.


I need to go to money mart or H & R block to do my taxs, because I keep spending my rent money! Lol Hey I need tooth paste!.. and food.

I been to a rave every weekend for the past month. Care to join me?

..ya, nothing more to say, I am kinda tired.

No comments:

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)