Priestshinigami's Quote of the day!

" who's laughing now"

Saturday, November 10, 2007

NAh nah nah nah

i'm just telling you what's wrong with me, trying not to be EMO you 15 year olds.

I have,

an Anxiety Disorder

Manic-Depression

OCD

and all the little panic attacks a girl could need in school.

sooo I now have to make a choice, I can't have friend over everyday anymore, my apartment is mean to me, Anyway, I had to choose someone to stay with me so I don't do anything stupid and to help me through all of this, because I am NOT going ot a hospital where they pump me full of drugs and i become a Zombie....so guess who I chose

Vex. _ where Living together again, Why? " ddnt he beat you?" well well well..

Yes and no, All my friends saw brusies on me and said " if a guy hit u even if you play fighting, he still ment you hurt you."

My friends made me believe he beat me, heres the story,

Me and vex where at Gidgits party and on Shrooms, VEx took my wered so I started to try to take it back my force, we started Play fighting over it and then, Dave comes in the middle so Vex has two people to get off of him, so I have a 220 Pound built man behind me throwing punches at vex who is infront of me and i am squished in the middle taking punches from both sides, my mouth gets cut and they saw blood so they both stopped. we where so loud me and vex, we got Bylaw there lol! ha ha ha haha ha ha,

I lost 8 pounds this month from having Asthmatic Broncitose... no more smoking for me.

anyway, it wasnt on perpose so Fuck you we are together, i lost some friends because i let him back into my life, But The thing is, he makes me happy and is not using me for everything i have like my other friends, he is mking sure I don't smoke, That I don't hurt myself, Taking care of my apartment while I'm away, he is being so nice and treating me like a goddess * in my terms*.

sooooooo school is going well

OGH is awesome

My rent is paid.

and i'm working again.

I'm doing pretty good for someone on the edge, thank you Releases!!!

No comments:

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)