Priestshinigami's Quote of the day!

" who's laughing now"

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

We all just getting along

What’s new?

Basicly I am staying away from my apartment so I can get better.

What happened.

I stepped in front of a bus, and just because I don’t cut my wrists doesn’t mean I’m not suicidal. Why are 15 and 16 year olds reading this anyway, go to bed! Don’t you have other kids to call emo around your own age?

Anyway, unlike complaining about it and looking for friends to confide in *because the only make it worse* I got a drive to the general hospital and things turned out pretty good.

The put my life on hold so I can get everything back in order, I am looking for a job, smoking all the free weed that comes my way and chilling out.

SOOOOOO guess what I did, I violated 3 conditions.

1.Don’t hang around vex
2.Don’t go downtown
3.Don’t go to OGH

In that order too.

Ya I still love him. Its hard not too, have you lived with someone for 4 month that everyday you saw, and just made you happy seeing him *besides the depression* but its hard to cut all my friends off cold turkey, you might say you can do it, Only because you don’t have too and it’s easy for you to say.

I am so defensive when I write blgos because there is a couple of kids reading this judging me saying “ emo emo emo emo emo emo” and they throw it out like it’s nothing. That hurts being called an emo

My version of emo is Emo; a Youth from 12-18 who takes all there life issues, makes marks on themselves so the world has to know, and complain that there parents are assholes because they wont give the little spoiled brats more money to spend on drugs. Pretty much.

Not a manic depressive Anxiety prone 20 year old who hardly can help it.

Fuck you Gloucester high Grade’s school students. Fuck you. At least the school teachers and social worker understands as I am also an adult, Just because you can’t relate doesn’t mean you can throw Nasty words at ppl. For fuck sakes.

Soooo about vex, he is being pretty nice lately.

What I understand, People don’t smarten up tell you give them such a terrible reason to do so, So I jumped infront of a bug, that shut my friends up. They now realize what they were doing was affecting my mental health.

I’m not your slave

I’m not your mother

I don’t have to give you 50% of everything I own

I don’t have to be guilt tripped to do something nice


Aaannd a couple thing’s was I am easy manipulated, you call me a bitch everyday, I’m going to start questioning my actions. Because if you have reason to say that, it must be true * old way of thinking*

And all my friend convincing m as a group to do something, “oh come on pinky, just stay tell 9, come on” I say no and they all do it.

Now it was me against 5 to 7 ppl bagging me to stay later, but I was already late.

I told them “ fuck you I got to go” *new way of thinking*

They can call me a bitch, they can call me crazy, they can call me phyco, they also can group up on me and verbally harass me, but I wont let it get to me, I wont let them take advantage of me, I wont let me convince me of anything ><. Eeeerrrrg

I was just being nice, fuck you kids, fuck you.

*personal venting warning*

who washed your clothes? –Pinky did

Who let you use her shower whenever you wanted? –Pinky did

Who let you eat anything you wanted, even though she had hardly to any food? –Pinky did

Who let you write all over the wall’s? *and just because Vex did it, doesn’t mean you can. He was just being an asshole*. –Pinky did

Who cleaned your dirty dishes off the floor?
–Pinky did

*for The vampire *

Who gave you everything she had just so she could make you happy?

*end of this rant*

fuck, gullible, sex deprived, and everyday grows more annoying.

I’m drinking tonight and going to have a blast.

Oh, did you know one of my other friends died, Murdered, look at the paper you fucking kids and even though she was a street kid like the rest of us, she wasn’t that bad negative image your parents probably gave her, she was a good person…so again.

Fuck you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Janelle,

That sounds like tough. Hope things work out for you. Forget the "emo" stuff and take it easy!

Best wishes~

Priestshinigami said...

thankies hunny

Scarlet Gypsy said...

I worry about you, Janelle.
I don't think you're emo, either.

I want to be there for you, but I understand if you don't want anything to do with me.

I just want you to be okay...

Anonymous said...

I helped you clean=]
I'm coming to visit you by the way,
most likely saturday if not today.
Ily
and am greatful for the hospitality you've shown myself and others
You aren't emo, you are human.
It seems as though we are following similar paths,
a catch up is due<3

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)