Priestshinigami's Quote of the day!

" who's laughing now"

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Boo


Yo, I got a new due, i'm getting a tattoo, and i'm getting over Vex. Nothing really new, i Spend my days at Oportation go home and Youth servises Bereau. OGH >YSB. both drop in centers, if you need to get a hold of me in person, i am usualy there. I'm skinner now, and i feel great. I am not in school, I'm not working, I am still on vacation away from my life. BLAH And its fun, I was going to stop drinking and smoking buttt, Because i have no friends who have time for me, I must intertain myself. and with that I am going to parties and i am going to smoke my weed and i am not going ot care that much about what you think. Besides I am pinky, what more do you expect! I saw Kenny, my 5 year on-off boyfriend from back in the day. Man seeing old lovers sucks, expecaily when they told oyu that they have no time for you and play Wow 24-7. ><>
man i'm bored.
cetch me on face book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A month ago I was exactly feeling how you are feeling now, in pain, crying, heart broken, and then I found this site saveabreakup.com and I followed their instructions, I had my girlfriend come back to me in no time so fast!! I was so so happy and I'm still very happy, don't give up! I suggest you view the free videos that tell you what to do on saveabreakup.com

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)