Priestshinigami's Quote of the day!

" who's laughing now"

Friday, November 10, 2006

Exsamining an Argument

an argument doesnt really have to be two points does it? Two Points, I will Give to SHow My point . One being This

God.

My question isnt if he ixsists or not ...today, but why do people do this
  1. " You Must.."
  2. "You have too"
  3. "You Can't "
  4. " you better"

Let me Put it into sentances:

  1. "you Must belive In god or you are going to hell!"
  2. "You have to belive In god or you are going to hell!"
  3. " you Can't say that! Or your going to hell!"
  4. You Better Or your Going to hell"

Now what the Fuck is this?? A Demand with only One Consiquince?? Its always, mostly never like this. But you get the point eh? The Sivarity of the words.

DON'T YOU DARE FRIGHTIN ME IN TO LOVING GOD! HOW DARE YOU!!!

I am pushing you away with "don't you" Not converting you.

Your riligion is sapose to be happy and all knowing of everything eh? Well For somthing that is so Demanding it only remind me of the holicost and how you must be like them or Burn!!! you know the burning eh>? ARE YOU NO BETTER THEN HITLER??!

Burn = hell..

You as in theists.... not as you who is reading this who is not a lover of this so called concept of " god"

It drives me mad. When I preach me statments of the fact that he doesnt exist I do not,I REPEAT do not threaten you will faulse Concepts!

I don't belive in hell, or heaven. But saying My internal soul with be blased into hell becauseI Don't Believe is Ridiculas with out a reasonable doubt in MY mind.

Threats, all of them! Hou dare you. Don't Try to Convert me,I will not convert you.There is nothing to Convert!

(somthing now)

Hold down will you Your Concept of God. Hold my the throut! Don'tLet it go! Stare at it With Questionable eyes! Don't Give in yet you find the truth. Slap away the faulse Lies, Give in to nothing but hunger! Cry when You figure out that Trust and Thrust are not to much the same yet equals. You you trust your parents, They bring you upto tell you that there is Santa, tooth fairy, Boogie man, and The devil.... IS IT to Far from What i BELIVE TO UNDERSTAND WHICH IS NOT TRUE?! They lied so much, Now they are believing there lies feather into there own History! ONe Night or Morning, Paper...ink was givin to many men, they found it intreging.SO theywrote. YES they Wrote this:

A Man Called Jesus, how greata farmer, breadmaker..Fishermen this is...Why not Give him a pat on the backf or helping the villige,Is this a gift?...why not?...whocares...Our people are Mindless Enough to care!

To The Sun, to the Clouds, what a Beautiful sight for eyes of dirt and nothing less of Money! Its carefree..Perfect..It must be somthing other then what it is..JOsh, write this down! A ...safeheaven!.... thats what it is.. the sky is nothing but beauty!

WAIT! there is Death fire Raging from the ground, we don't know why! so Lets write that this is our internal damnation for not listening to us! It Must be a powerful Force that we don'tunderstand.

"We are so stupid" they said and laughed together as they made there own cult called religion!

They had fun, they broke off.MAde More books, published Lies, and laughed as they Controled the world.

But this Young woman is not so easly Controled!

Hate me, Love me, Judge only me.

to each her own, she throws a stone..at who? noone, the air, not the spirit. The stone falls. Falls on a bed of ever still water! It moves, WHAT EXSITMENT! my heart pounds rapidly.. I did that

I Made it move...

The wind calls out. there is calmness in these worlds. calmness in this forest. HOLD ME DOWN! STARE AT ME! JUDGE ME!.. SEE throw no lies, See through all thruths, Help me up. and....

Lets swim, in the knowlage of the blue waters.

Its memory is the truth.

No comments:

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)