Priestshinigami's Quote of the day!

" who's laughing now"

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

It sucks, more then never, not ever

Never ever, with this i can speak with no saying but truth. Life sucks when the heavy hand slaps you with bills that can't be paid with trips that might have no lies to step on steps to dreams of Japan.

Why do I want dreams that i wont have?

Am i really that Nigger who is going nowhere inlife as my mother told me?

Is the lies of never ever coming true?

ITs hard, breathing when food and shelter are at risk at everyturn. KIss these lips and you come into this world of never ever thinking of yourself again.

Only me.

Sorry.

I didn't mean to hold you down, to give you faulse notice to what does not belong. I love you.

Hold on to my hand awaiting cause my love. HOld it taightly because I might fall.

Worl around me, Money given taken stolen hard to kill hard to live.

Can i hold on to you longer then this?

Can i scare with no lines, can i give with you nothing never ever?

I want help, but as independent as i am, or act to be, with this mind i can not convince my rasional thought to let go of whats what, and never ever.. never ever cry under sercomstances of life, yet cry

over no help.. becausr i push it away..

WHATS WRONG WITH ME>?!?!?

WHy the questions? why the tears of empty dreams that bare faulse truths of mask of love and haterd.

Kiss me. love me. Hold me. Care me. Need me. want me. Live me. never ever me.

Don't judge, thats for everyone else. Thast for you, not to understand thought. If you judge, then do so to yourself, and yet others. Is that someone else in there?.... look out, out of body expireances cloud judgment. Don't ask what is so easliy answerd Janelle. Don't do it, think of what you have.. don't scare those who protend to understand.

World. what is it that confinds me to the grass that shins with no soul?..souls? yes, it does have a soul. one we might take out of threes steps..No..more then three...more 0's then needed. never ever needed.

Hold on me to me, make me feel like you need me, make me feel confertable with you warmth always.

Jonah, Not only do we share thoughts of common intreset, we share one mind, yet 2 souls, yet 2 bodies, also nothing. nothing at asll links us to others. We are 2, we are a number, a word that means..........( )..... that is 2.
Show me, hold me. touch me. My love, kiss me.
I need somthing other then fualse Hope's help me. no religion, no faulse gods. no book with fake writings of an old wacked out fool.
OKay, with all this is brings me down to ask myself, and others if you can think outside of that box that has held you down. does it give you pleasure to watch me suffer. do you do nothing while you giggle. kiss me hold me love me,
DON'T LET GO I WILL FALL!

1 comment:

GoldMatenes said...

The truth is that the world falls into place. All we have are intangible things, such as hope, fear and love. But we have all felt fear, all felt hope, and we will feel love: there are infinite hopes, fears and loves in one mind.

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)