Priestshinigami's Quote of the day!

" who's laughing now"

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

almost done, stop the Procrastinating already Janelle!

**listening to gackt**

This damn key bored sucks, and its showing me all the indents and paragraph marks and little dots, its bugging me, but at least I get my point across

La la la la l aala la la la la

I got some work done yesterday when I went home for being sick. I am not feeling well nowadays, blah like you care. But life goes on.

So I am playing diablo II again online, if you play it and want to play with him heh heh heh my user name is Priestshinigami., all one word and how would you not guess.

I like that name, its my own, my unique name. Anyone can make one eh?

Today Kevin got a shut down by Tom, AWESOME, he deserves it. Iv known Kevin for 7 years, he hasn’t grown up sense. So when he started stalking my brother, all hell brakes loose. No I didn’t do it myself. I let Tom do it. I let tom defend himself, Kevin was getting to close to him and bugging him. I wonder if we should tell Paul this too? Maybe give him a couple of clues. Correct him when he is wrong. That will do it.

I heard of some of my presents, all I ever wanted. It’s all happening! Thank you friends and my new family.

I am as happy as I have ever been. Even Alex is seeing that I am all smiles.

School is doing okay, I really don’t want to be here right now though. I want to be with Alex, but what am I going to do? I will wait tell the brake and then have my fun.

I wonder is my social worker knows where I live now, or if he even cares. I wonder if he got my direct deposit form or knows that I need the money so I can get some furniture and a TV. I wonder. I should call him.

I must call Lisean again too, so I can sign some forms and get my new swipe key for my new place. It’s new, and they are a bit sheltered, being under a shelter and all.

My mother had NOTHING nice to say to me when she saw ,me the other day, calling me and animal and shit. Fucking Christ give me a brake, I been living on my own, I want some diversity. I want to be my own self!

I am getting the lip ring, funk you!

I want it, I will have it.

Come with me if you want to see me cringe in pain..

I miss our talked on the bus Philip, maybe we should sit at lunch and have "our conversations" again, its been awhile.

And Jonah I haven’t seen you with Miss kitty lately either.

Am I the old one?

No comments:

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)