Priestshinigami's Quote of the day!

" who's laughing now"

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Itsu made mo kimi dake wa!

Anime club today, But that’s not my topic today, I have some things to say, well first off. I bought some new books of ANNE RICE, more Lestat Feeling and more Lestat love. Awesome eH?..

I got my Christmas present from Alex yesterday, a Silver ring with Amethyst stones all around it, so beautiful. I am happy to have it. It’s not a promise ring, we had a discussion about those. But it’s a symbol he loves me and I am his as he is mine.

I want to be with him for a long time, I am not planning anything else for a while, why would I plan it any way? Never mind.

I keep my computer on all day now, if you want to message me, I will get it at 4 pm after school, or you can Txt or call me. It’s all good, you have my number.

I feel like I am not loosing weight anymore, it must be the food I am eating, so much food…When is Lindsay coming to deliver the 2nd dvd for anime club?.. I am waiting, feels so lonely.

I am warring purple make up today, not a lot like I do now, but cute.

I plan to see Alex today after school. Around 6 thought, I must get some work in before I go out. Must.. do slides..

I HAVE ALL GACKT SONGS!

Lime wire is awesome.

SOOOOO, why do parents let their daughters dance on TV half naked if they have any respect or love for their daughters? Does money really make the difference.
What do they tell there own kids.. " it was for the money?"


Then are you saying being a prostitute is justified by Money? Are you letting your kids be sexual objects because the money? Does it make you feel better in your new car that your daughter has no self respect.. That car must be nice.

I wouldn’t be like that, I know that for a flipping flying fucking fact! Because I love my body for what it. Loosing weight isn’t a big thing, just I want to be fit. Not skinny. FIT!

I would be so happy go lucky, I would draw in Happy Emo’s and happy Goths, I would start a whole new style, then I must change it so I am not a conformist. Lol

Need to dye hair again.


OI! You know kisha chante? Well well well, my mom is a friend with her father, I met her once before the famousness of her ass. Away, Biggest bitch of all. Not jealous, more in fit of rage that the Rudest an d evilest fucking bitches get the big brake, and the computer really changes her voice. She will be out the spotlight soon. Hopfully.

Am I condescending? Its because of all the younger people I hang around. Must be, they look up to me. My children of the corn. My lovers, my pets. See what I mean.


What will I do when I go to algonqin and not loved anymore. Oh well, I will try my best. Alex will love me.

Anime club time soon.

G2g, gee two gee….

No comments:

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)