Priestshinigami's Quote of the day!

" who's laughing now"

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Bring it, I am ready for your words.

Saturday, so much to do. I want to see you Alex.

Jonah is going to get mad when he hears that Laura couldn’t meet him at the mall. OWCH. Why is her father such a prick??

You made me feel better Alex, this morning when I read your email It’s nice to hear your thoughts.

I am currently dying my blond strands purple, then getting dressed, do some more laundry, play black and white. And Meow.

I will call you soon, I don’t know if you’re still sleeping.

I have a lot on my mind lately. Moving and school work, Alex and just plane life eh?..

Am I emo?..

I don’t think so, everyone has there moments, I hope heh heh heh.

Thank you Lindsay-kun for lending me Samurai champloo 2. very nice.

Turning it off, I don’t know..

I might be reading to much into this, but why is all of Audrey and Maghen’s friend near my fucking group??

Note: I wont hurt you, Names mentioned doesn’t mean you can get me expelled. No harm in a name. I wont HURT YOU!!!.

Damnit. So it’;s bugging me yes, And I know its not “ My group”.

Childern of the corn.. hmmmm.

But damnit,.

Please, go away!

I don’t want to watch what ever I say!!

I don’t want to be worrying if they get the wrong message!

Why does there brains have to be so small they will think the wrong things, ALL THE TIME!!

They hate me, so don’t say that don’t!

Hate me enough o get me suspended. And it is a big thing! IT’S A HUGE THING!

When you make me starve for a week, just because you think I am capable of Distorying my life for you!?.

Your not all the special that I will give up my hopes and dreams to kick your ass.

Or kill you.

Not a chance! Get it though your head please.

Why am I asking, it should have been done!

And don’t get your friends to talk to me either, don’t get them to say

“ they want to make peace with you”

No you don’t!

You want to feel like the “Bigger person”.. that in it self is wrong.

Bigger person?.. well you saying I am half of what you are?..

Or thinking it?

I can read you like a book..

And Jonah, Beth Laura and anyone else, why am I directing it at them?.. because I know

One of you will betray me, tell them that I have mentioned them..

“Janelle, you could prevent it by just saying nothing at all”

“Janelle, you are being over dramatic”

“that’s not it at all Janelle, your thinking to much”“ It’s in the past”

“I wouldn’t do that to you”


Ya, I have thought of possible things you WILL/MIGHT say to me. I am pissed off, I am not over it. I won’t be, my grudge is strong because you HURT ME! You might as well of torched me..

And what is making me so mad is, you didn’t even say

“Sorry.”

No comments:

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)