Priestshinigami's Quote of the day!

" who's laughing now"

Friday, December 22, 2006

Gackt save my soul!

I am depressed.

I am stressed.

I am very sad.

I am unhealthy.

My eyes hurts.

My mouth and jaw is always aching.

My appetite is totally gone.

I don’t understand. My Luck has changed so that everything in my life is better then it ever was, why AM I SO SAD?!! Why am I in physical pain?

Is it all catching up with me?

All the fake smiles, the times I told you I was okay when I was crying inside?

I deserve this, I know I do. I told myself To ignore my Body and get on with everything else.

Well I want you to know, I am not okay!

I ADDMIT IT! I finally will say it. I am not okay.

I just don’t want something to happen to me, and you guys say..“Well she was Okay last time I saw her.”Don’t worry, suicide is as far as Pluto for me, don’t worry about that.

I am tired, let me sleep. I want all these problems to go away.

I am having such a bad day.. Maybe Gackt will cheer me u
ahhh, thats better...not really.

No comments:

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)