Priestshinigami's Quote of the day!

" who's laughing now"

Monday, December 18, 2006

Dead meat bun

Let’s talk about the dead meat bun! I am the meat bun! I am the cartoon of the Dead meat bun, if you couldn’t tell form the hair you ass. Anyway, it’s a small meat bun who was killed when she was trying to escape her owner Linday-kun! Didn’t work and now she roams the earth in earth of Her Lover, Alex-bun! Who is very much alive, but evil sexy gackt-bun is trying to steal her away, who will win!!

Well anyway, My life is awesome now! I have a new wardrobe and new shoes and a 75% chance on going to Japan! Wow this is sooo awesome. I just need to pay my phone bill sell some more stuff and wait for my check soon.

It’s all-good.

My Twin is weird. I told her I did something and man she is going to ruin any sonority I have over my family. Meh? Should I care? DO I really think I am better then them.. yes of course I do why not?

I slept over at my mothers place, its been a year and 1 month sense I did that. It was awesome because Alex was there, I kept waking up in the morning trying to get convertible.. The house is SOO HOT! Man I was sweating to death. I had Baileys and it wasn’t all that good, I didn tliek it. Tasted like chocolate caramel with a hint of METAL! I will stick to my cinnimiy Amretto I think.

I must do slides..

I must find presents for people.

I must get lip ring.. Everyone is against it, but I AM SO FOR IT!

My mother keeps throwing on the insults too! Saying I look like an animal, when did she start caring what I looked like or what I did?

I am not listening to her anymore, I don’t think I ever did. It bugs me though. The people I live with now are so nice, always bringing my back up when my mom throws me on the ground. They are like my new family, and they acknowledge me as one of them too!

Meat buns everywhere!

No comments:

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)