Priestshinigami's Quote of the day!

" who's laughing now"

Friday, December 15, 2006

It's was the gackt of times, it was the Hyde of times.


He is back, the man of my Dreams. My Jboy, my lover, watashi mo Subete no zutto. Sou desu. Ummm long time no blog..* must paint nails* I have a lot to do lately. And I am procrastinating out my Ass!!! It’s hard moving and I realize I can’t use that and a reason or excuse because its no good because I know I can do everything normal. But why can’t I? Meh, I think its Alex.

Not a bad way. I am just reverting to my old Shy cute girl attitude. Sorry Jonah and Laura if I act differently.

I sold my Kumagorou outfit for 40 dollars. I feel a bit bad, but Japan is Japan eh?

I am saving a lot too. And I keep wining the stractch tickets a lot too..

must wash face*

I feel unclean I must wash up.

No comments:

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)