Priestshinigami's Quote of the day!

" who's laughing now"

Monday, December 11, 2006

I bite you hard time.


I really should be doing two of 3 things, but meh.


I like my blog.


Woot, I should be typing up my Novel study and/or calling my social worker to tell him where I live now, and typing up my character sketch for Drama. Reading this is helping procrastinate.


I am tired of course, I just had a weird first night at Tom’s. The desk would vibrate and wake me up every hour. And I though tit was the lap top, or Satan. SO in the morning I looked over and saw it was my cell phone. Weird eh?.. who called me at 12: am anyway?.. Private number. I probably will find out later.



Wonder if it’s Jilleen?..


My phone doesn’t work in the basement, so alas, I will not be able to walk to you my love at night, but I do have MSN 24-7. MUHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.. Got to love the Internet.
I feel sick, so much feel food hitting my system. It is hard to adapt. Sad.. My room is huge, I have all my belongings there. All my thingies I need.


Wanna buy anything of mine?.


It’s all here for you!


I will bring it to school!


PLEASE!?!?!?!


Okay enough of that. Kitty you must write a philosophical convo! Long one, like my one’s which I hope you read, they are awesome. Okay okay, I am going on again..
SO I bit someone, well 3 people today, eh, on the necks of course. Playfully. Man I need some interaction. Alex hurry! I am going mad! ^.^ your coming down earlier?



Yay! If not, I will still wait for you!!!


When you throw a cat in a volcano, does it cry?..


My laptop at Tom’s house has no comma,,,,,,,,,, so lets use them while I can,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, fun.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, okay now that’s extensive comma use,,,,,,,,,,,, I am cold.


Very cold.



I been waring my gloves all the time and 2 to 3 pairs of socks, I am just very cold now a days. I wonder why?,… and I sick?… I live with a doctor, maybe I should ask him..
Sou desu ne!> wanna hear something awesome other then me just speaking? I got a little job, It doesn’t pay much but it’s awesome! I am scanning slides and then saving them. I love tedious work. As long as I can listen to my Mp3 player while I do it, it’s all good…
I still have to make some more letters for the display case at lunch for Mrs. Tiyon for Terry fox run.



I am tired.


Let’s go on a Double date, Jonah and kitty with Me and Alex. Lets go to Suishay gardens or just Bubble tea, something cute and…preferably Asian>?? Maybe, I don’t know exactly but it all works out eh??


I found my bunny hat! My bunny hat A HAT A HAT! WITH EARS! Coolness..


My weekend involved me drinking and moving but not at the same time, totally different. I am so happy, so so so so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,happy that I am in Gloucester area again. Took me a year but.. like



I always say…


It’s all good.


I am just worried about my first payment for Japan.. 600 by the 22nd. That is something… I want to go so bad! It’s a matter of accomplishing my dreams eh? Not just the lust of japan but my goals.


I am young, yes yes yes, but if I don’t do this now, I will probably never go. Why? Because I will end up like my family with no dreams or goals because It’s JUST TO HARD!……><>


Maybe next year


3 years in a row I heard that, make it stop.!


Next year, next year..


Mom, it’s all your fault I wasn’t able to go. I Was saving for Japan, I had 800$ saved 800$!!and you just kick me out! KICKED ME OUT!! I was ready, I had it all planned. But no. you decided that you hated your 90% average daughter, who didn’t smoke or drink or have sex, a nice daughter mothers wish to have ON THE FUCKING STREETS, just because.. SO ANGRY!.. so mad!!


Would I have paid rent and stayed there ?..no, then where is Japan is my mother is soaking up all the money I make for her personal needs?..
I have been asking myself lately if I deserve to go, or if that’s even a reason. My hard work. My devotion to my goals and dreams, is that enough for someone like me to go to Japan?


Hmmm, my head hurts.

1 comment:

GoldMatenes said...

You can go anywhere because you still want to.

I would love a double date, I really want a good chance to go out with Psycat again... I work this whole upcoming weekend, except Saturday lunch and Sunday dinner(maybe).

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)