Priestshinigami's Quote of the day!

" who's laughing now"

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

1two many slides, maybe three

Sou desu ne? eh? I go the Apartment! A woman is moving out on December 20th and the room will be available near the new year! Awesome eh?

That one thing that’s awesome, second Is that I got a first payment for Japan all done! W00T!
Third, I get food every day.


So my life is looking up. It just took a friend and some paper work. Now I just have to call my social worker and tell him my new address and pick up my mail form my old house and finish my slides for tonight.

Jonah kun’s Love seminar was kick ass. Great job. One thing I was surprised about is why didn’t any idiot talk about Gay love, and if it’s real. See I thought someone would be a jackass other then myself to mention it. But they where coolness, Craig seems not to Love Cory, that was funny.

Do I laugh? Sure

I need to call my father, I havnt in so long. I wonder if he still thinks I care. I do, it’s been hard eh? And it’s hard on him too! Damnit, why can’t things balance out.

Kitty do the Quiz that your Jonah kun wrote!!!! I demand it!!!!

Please, love you long time.

In your opinion do I look Japanese?

Hope not.

I am not Emo…..

If I am, in your thoughts, I am a very Happy go lucky Emo!

No comments:

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)