Priestshinigami's Quote of the day!

" who's laughing now"

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Brainy brainy Briany Son of a Bitch



Doshite, na no da.

Okay, I haven’t been thinking much. But yesterday was a drag.

Thank you Alex for reassuring me that you love me.

Thank you Jonah for Being such a Great friend to me.

Who else to thank, myself of course for freaking out.

I don’t know what I am going to do on Friday any more. Here are my options

Go to Alex’s for the weekend (try not to bother him while I am there ) * wink**

Baby-sit on Friday night; if Silvey needs me

Anime Club Pizza party

** Sad Gackt song, much change, going to burst into tears**

I looked at my records… Yes I have records… and I haven’t bought a Single Manga in 6 months.
Need money for other things, I think.

So Paul’s didn’t get one vote… hmmm.


Maybe I should Put in a filler, I have nothing to say. I want to go down stairs and read my ANNE RICE BOOK, Memnok The devil ! oh poor lestat is being haunted by a demon.


FIller::::


I'm not good at piano but, I hope you'll listen,It's only three chords, though, I hope it reaches you.

There were always, always things I never said to you,but I'm no good at putting them into words, it's embarrassing, so I put it in music-notes.


Even if my throat is torn into shreds, even if I develop a polyp,
For as long as I live, for you, I shout for you.so, I 've decided now. I've decided.



http://www.masakarasu.net/lyrics/mp/mp-01-e.php Awesome Lyrics




No comments:

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)