Priestshinigami's Quote of the day!

" who's laughing now"

Monday, February 12, 2007

I am going hot air ballooning with Cheir Jesus Gackt and a leprechaun.

Doishite. Doshite no.

Whos fault is it? Mine?.. meh

I just got over strepth throat I think, and now I am back at school with a whole new additude, they should of left me with the " wrong crowed" to long, its changing me. Ya right.
Pat hit my fingure, it hurt. O hit him back, he got mad, he cursed I yelled. He can go fuck himself.


My japan action plan isnt working so well, I have to keep on asking, I don’t want to, it sucks.
15 minutes left.


I went to Backstage again. Tony the owner has let me be VIP many times, I stayed after hours and had sambuka and other drinks I can’t pronounce let alone write. I missed out on a lot of
I miss my blue hair.


I changed my lip ring to my black one, so many people asking if it hurts. When they kiss me?.. no, fuck no, You not going to know.

I have a book to read and I am surrounded by grade 9’s who can’t keep their eyes to themselves.

gackt's new single is No ni Saku Hana no Yo Ni, someone please download it for me.

No comments:

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)