Priestshinigami's Quote of the day!

" who's laughing now"

Friday, February 16, 2007

Cho mukasuku janai desho!

Cho mukasuku janai desho!

Sweet dreams are made out of this.

Okay, I got a email from the People who will be hosting me in Japan, her name is Sayuri Kawase! I am very happy. I told her about me self in Japanese and some English! W00t w00t.
Ummm, I am babysitting on Saturday so I might not be about to go to Illuminatrix!

And Apartenly, I am not putting out to some people so I am not so VIP’ish as I thought. Well I am not there to screw them to get in free, I am there to dance and have My concept of fun…. Watch people get high and laugh.

Black And white is now working on my computer, Right now my Creature is probably EATING my whole Village… but growing HUGE! MUHA HA HA HA HA. Awesome. Evil as always.
Well anyways, Call me.

No comments:

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)