Priestshinigami's Quote of the day!

" who's laughing now"

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

9 caffine pills and 5 shots of Ameretto.

Hiyo.

Been a while. I am in a really happy mood today.

I am on the brink of a nervous brake-down!!maybe.Just joking….

A bit on the uneasy side sense Me and Alex Split.

Edgy, inpatient, annoyed and irritable.

So what’s new with me ( this key board fucking sucks.)

Man its cold.

Ummmmmm nothing.

Butbutbut.

Anxiety attacks are happening every day now. I feel better when I don’t sleep.

I am in a wierd staring mood today.

Must get Japanese homework done.

and well, I am a mess. Beaten down practically. Used, hurt and blah blah blah.
What’s new with me is that I am very mixed up in what I am doing now.
So march sucks for me and Jonah.W00t fucking w00t/

Did I cry? Hell ya.

And u wont guess who I called for emotional help. Jilleen… ya My twin.
Well my mother answered the bloody phone and said everything I DID NOT want to hear…
Bacily…

" All my Fault."

And I should just get used to it because I look like a freak and no man is ever going to take my seriously… Maybe because i am a Nigger... shhhhssssssh.

Well thanks for that Peak Mom, So Fucking happy now!!!!* Twitch *


So save it please, I am happy because I am overwhelmingly sad/pissed off. Don’t give me that crap, Yes


I knew it was going to happen. But doubt is weird and you live on it when you don’t want things to change. I was happy.


Plenty of fish in the sea, right?… ya my world is not over. I am no Emo. I am just venting because I am in such a great mood.

No comments:

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)