Priestshinigami's Quote of the day!

" who's laughing now"

Monday, March 26, 2007

over $2000 in debt! thank you Anime for ruining my life.

The GSSA wants me to do a speech on " saying no"… WAIT!

My phone bill is only 100.99!!!!! w00t w00t that means I only used 76$ this month! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway. So I am going to tell them in a harsh "juts got broken up with" tone on How NOT to put up with there shit. Men of course, and some about wemon. But its mostly straight people besides Cutie Julia and Franky.


I have so many Money problems right now. And the school is breathing down my neck.
But!!!!! I can pay the last payment for Japan!!!!!!


I just wont eat tell September when I come back..

Its worth it.


Beth is awesome, She came over and bought me some Vegies and then Invited me for dinner and helped me with budgeting. And I got to have a nice long talk with her. Man its awesome I have friends like.. ( Ya you know it!) you.

Doshite.

My school Is suffering badly, I am into getting the Japan money more then getting my work done, its so distracting I am failing ALL my courses this semester. But its my fault so get over it Janelle.
Like my new Photo’s?? I like long time.


So what have I been up too? Stressed mostly. I stopped listening to all Music out side of my home, it distracts my thinking about Japan so Why bother.


I been getting Over Alex, of Course its hard when People keep talking about it!!! Not you, people I live with.


I have to get a bridge in my lip so when I see Mrs. Thompson she wont think I am some crazy Goth kid that will ruin a name for Gloucester high over seas. Errrg arrgg..
I don’t believe in rebound guys, lets get this straight. If I did, Then Alex would have been my rebound but look how long that lasted. Not being sarcastic people

.
Japan, japan japan.


I had a weird dream where Alex called me and said ‘ I want you to go to japan" I woke up the the sound of the fire alarm twice in a row!!! Both times naked!.. lol w00t.


I am starting my Baby-sitting Job today! First thing after school I go to Silveys and take care of her 4 children while she goes to work. And hopefully I can get paid in advance so I can pay my rent and have some spending money while I am there because everyone is telling me too..


Can I just not eat while I am there?


Its been 6 days and nothing really has happened.


So I am blaming Anime for ruining my life, Well Yes and no, I am smart enough to know that anime has no Brian to think up those schemes. It was mostly addiction and fascination.

Its also wlefares fault too for not accepting me and I was resorted to using My visa to pay my rent tell I found another job..


But no wait, Its all my fault right? Don’t blame others blame yourself * twitch twitch* sometimes I really want to punch out the higher up’s.


Japan Japan Japan, Money Money Money, Stress stress stress……… (music) I just need somebody to love! Lol


Loooll…..

SO many words Philip!…why ……WHY>?!?



Anyvay….vay vay vay,, Live journals are for wrist cutters. Blogs are for people with no sex drive. Or lack of sex. !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-snorts- How wrong you are. I've got a sex drive and plenty of sexks to boot. Blogger is still awesome, though.

And you're right about livejournal too.

Hope the speech goes well. =)

P.S. Sometimes it can be someone else's fault.

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)