Priestshinigami's Quote of the day!

" who's laughing now"

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I am not looking for a re-bound! So fuck the hell off! I am directing this to those people who are saying

" she is only looking for a quick fix"

" She is just desperate for anyone"

I am angry now, like a cat in heat! Lol bad way of saying it like that but its true.


But dmanit all to fucking hell. You need to leave me alone, I don’t want to hear it.
I am sick of it.!


Lets go to Japan and forget EVERYTHING!. I am tired, I always say it.. but today the fire alarm came on and woke me up really early. Girls love to smoke up at 7:40 in the morning.
My Nightmare :


Last night I had this dream.. __ -- (( I was talking to a girl that looked like a cross between Beth/Sam, and she had to red dots above each eye and red streaks on each cheek. I was putting her into my movie, She asked " what’s the movie about?" and I told her It was about a family that went to a cottage by the lake in a open beach type setting and there was a mother father brother and big sister. She was none of these characters. The little boy ran into the lake and started swimming, he was about 6 and suddenly gets dragged under by something. The father is freaking out and dives to find him, he can’t, the big sister goes under to find him but can’t. Later on a crain comes and lowers the daughter down, but she seems to be laughing and scared at the same time. She is lowered into the water and the crane’s cord snaps and she is grabbed too. Then I am in the water looking at the floor of the lake and the little boy with red eyes and his sister looking at me with a human arm in her mouth, They looked like demons and came after me.

Then I woke up. Scared shitless.


I txt Sam and she was awake, she found my lip ring earlier that day, it was 1:30 am I woke up she made a grilled cheese in my room and then had pancakes with Ken who lives beside me. We all seem to have the same sleeping pattern.


I was thinking about a lot of things, so annoying that it pisses me off to think about it now. Lol wired. But I was thinking about a book I wrote in Henry Monroe, where I am a vampire, and My ex-lover is a werewolf. And I laughed.. and now I am on a mission to find it.
I have 82$ to my name. Awesome.


Okay, let me explain myself. I have no money, but when I do, have just a little bit. I really want o make myself feel better about what I don’t have, So let me pay for your drink, let me pay for mine, I have Hardly no Independence left at all!!!!!
Everyone does everything for me.


I am now feeling dependent on the school for money for food.
Its my fault.


I say my twin yesterday. And Apparently People are telling her that I been Doing XTC at raves. Well It might look like it, but nah. Nope,
……><…….

No comments:

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)