Priestshinigami's Quote of the day!

" who's laughing now"

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

1st Payment, time to tell a tale.

I should be sleeping right now, but I got something to tell you. I have received my first payment for Japan and I think I am going to cry, cry my hart out at the kindness, the love Tom’s parents have given me.

I want to start something new with my blog. I want to tell you my life story, detailed over time. I am kinda annoyed at people not knowing what I went through. People like to say that

“ You don’t know what you’re talking about”

But I really honto ni do.

Starting Friday Will be Nova Scotia and I will work from there. It’s all going well, so well.

My life doesn’t suck anymore.

Can I get that hug now?..

Jonah, you got me a bit mad yesterday, but maybe we both where pissed off.

MY Kitty you’re so cute.

Alex, Tomorrow you will be in my arms! This is wonderful.

Ever felt like your going to be hit with a bus?…

1 comment:

GoldMatenes said...

The world shifts and things change, and I am happy that you're happy!

Things will be OK!

I got an email from Mr. Smith about the trip, and since I didn't see your email in the list of recipients, I sent one back asking about you.

(I told him about your payment and enrolling in CGU4U next semester.)

Maybe it's just because you didn't end up at the information meeting. In any case, I'll email you back as soon as I find out, unless he does first!

HAPPINESS OVERWHELMS ME

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)