Priestshinigami's Quote of the day!

" who's laughing now"

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Kimi ni negai wo!!!!!

My head hurts.

I got a present for you Alex, from AMZ! You will like it!… Myabe..

Thank you Jonah-kun for your gift, I am very happy. SO HAPPY! YAY.. nothing will ever be lost AGAIN!! MUHA HA HA HA HA HA HA GACKT FOREVER!

I keep hearing people say

" You look different every day"

well thank you very much! I am proud..

My Drama teacher gave/lent me some ANNE RICE books, beautiful books, now I have a good & ANNE RICE books to keep me going. YUMM!>.

And I DO READ!

Hani in class laughed when I told her I really do read books..

Am I that predictable, guess not. Someone might say they know me. Heh heh heh

Paul has a lot of bows on his head… not blows… bows.. Christmas bows.

I have this Migraine, which is driving me up the wall, every day, loud noises, it hurts. Make it stop..

Thank you for my pills! thank gackt!! I been hesitant though.

I am tired, shhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thanks..

I will be moving a bit later on then I thought I was, I thought I will stay at toms tell the 5th, and I will be meeting Lisean on the 3rd on Friday at 11am. Remember that for me. To sign some apers, and claim my card for the room. It’s a long process.

Happy for me?

Hurry up and get a job Lindsay so we can split on an apartment together! Please.

I found my Video of the "Gay bashing" on another site.

http://videosai.com/448632/Gay-bashing.html

Holy shit, 6 minutes of walking but you really see who is there.

WOW!!.

The vice principle says he will suspend everyone on it… I think I am safe.

Kinki kids, has some great holiday music. Yumm!

Come on gackt, come out with another song.

Kevin called us a D-oo-sh-.. the children of the corn I mean.

Hey, I would love to be one, I know what they doo..heh heh hehe.

I am not angry anymore, not that angry at anything, so my posts are short and straight to the point, with common knowledge a 3 years old could understand. Oh dear..

I feel guilty.

No comments:

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)