Priestshinigami's Quote of the day!

" who's laughing now"

Friday, December 08, 2006

One more Comment like that and I am a Jrocker!


W00t, I went to see how much a piercing is, About $47 for my Lip and $37 for my eyebrow
because I want the Rings! Like Miyavi yes. I love his style, and I love his personality. Like mine, not exactly but SPAZ!

I am happy, All together will by $95! I already placed Tax on it. I will do it over the break so I am not swollen at school. I just hope I can conjure up the cash. I will, I will. I have a plan! W))T, I am in a good mood. Nothing has bothered m today, yet.! Like the pictures?!?!?! I DO! This is


Miyavi, I love Gackt more then Miyavi and Alex more then Gackt..
I just like Miyavi’s Style that’s all!!!
It was almost looking at what I always wanted to look like! I always wanted funky hair and pericings! A Jrockers just did it the way I wanted it.. weird…


Wanna hear something also weird!!?!?!?…….i will wait for your answer


If your still reading that means yes,…
Well when I went to visit my Twin Jilleen, I showed her a video of Miyavi dancing because I thought it was cute, then my mom came and looked over and THOUGHT IT WAS ME!
Then Same week, a couple days ago. Lindsay kun, my hunny Ichi ban, thought for a split second that I was HYDE! …
Being called 2 Jrockers in one week!!! Awesome… one more and it will take the cake! I will start believing it!


That is all ….for now..

OI! Parents out there! Why call my hair childish if you even wouldn't let your child do it?!

OI! wait up!


I just remembered. ME and Philips "Our conversation" on the bus wise. It’s awesome, We talked about nothing that can’t be explained in grains of sand. Earth pretty much, the universe with some flaws and what ifs. Love it! We talked about his sending himself to another galaxy as a DB dead body and being the only dead human to reach (can’t remember name) but you get it,. And if they’re friendly and have the Technology, bring him back to life and so he will talk about the Hat tell the rest of his days!.. w00t w00t. Then I met mark..

Oh mark.tsk tsk

Mark, I am your best friend. I am there for you, you don’t need to cry alone. But, I am not in love with you. So sorry!

I have had some weird things happen. For instance, being loved by the men I only count as friends… lets name them off and give you a description..

Mark: Black, a nice guy., dancing in my videos. He is a friend I met in English class when Mr. Pollock was Mr. flemming. I hit him, he hit me. We laughed, liked naruto! Played games. He danced in my videos on youtube. Great guy really. He is very energetic, I like him for his Out going-ness and how he can make you laugh at any random moment. I don’t understand why any other girls like this about him.. I think the world sucks.. but the reason why I didn’t go out with him is because I loved 2 people at that moment in time, One good friend of mine and Kenny, my ex boyfriend and I didn’t want to just date him because he felt bad. Pitty dating is a bad thing.

Alex Embury: what can I say, no attraction to him what so ever, he is a good friend. Talk a lot, play same games… he used ot kiss me hand every day, kinda bugged me, It’s okay though because he stopped. Why I didn’t go out with him. Not my type is bad, evil to say but true beyond words.. I am so mean..><.

Mike : Mike was Kenny’s friend, he loved me so much, I kind of had a attraction but I was like 16 years old and he was 20, so I didn’t really care. After years I said no, I don’t think half the stuff he said was true. He wasn’t all that great and talking without trying to convert. It’s something that made me un attracted.. why didn’t I go out with him?…. Because it was just not the right thing to----- HELL NO!> that’s why! Hell no!!!

Philip: This was a cook of mine at KFC, we did date, he did share something, but he was on E most of the time> he wanted what I didn’t want to give and things went bad. He used to only talk or see each other every 3 months, always over dosed and his parents are COMPLETE RASISITS!… why did I brake up with him.. because I found my beautiful Alex. One day I will make a post only for him

Kenny:… …. It was nice. Very good boyfreind. Happy for you and what’s her name.
.><…..


* Listening to Miyavi and gackt*

one two step, step by step…

Soo desu. It’s seems to the ear that listens that I can say Japanese phrases with the oust most integrity with out embarrassing myself. W00t, happy about that.
Jonah kun and Philip and I..and..and… the cold wind walked down on Redeau then through it.

Cold cold. It was cold.

But not as cold as it was this morning. I get on the bus 20 minutes before usual do 7:10 am to go to school and there was an accident at hurdmen! AHH We took this long as detour and When I finally got to school it was 8:23… ya, sucked, thank Gackt for my Mp3 player.
2 days tell I move, I have a lot to do!.

Moving, moving, finding rent.. arrg..selling all my stuff. What a day.. plus… da da daum!

Laundry! The wonderful works of the century! WHAT THE FUCK! I HATE IT!
On another note lol ..

I make 2 inch make up on my face, its tight. I just want to flick it off!

Want to know why there are minimal spelling mistakes?

I type it on Microsoft word before I post it now!… I was an idiot before.

I had a weird dream, about two of them..

First was I was in my anime club and Who shall rename nameless took over, I choked her! And she shuddered, shook madly, scared out of her wits….
That scared me…

Second:… I was living at the cottage with Tom and his sister and parents, and we were in Nova Scotia and Weird things happened. War…orgies, weird things.

Gackt can dance.

To a beat

I think..

Heh heh heh heh

Okay, now I am rambling.

I was saying my blog out loud then the teacher said " Janelle please stop, all I can hear is your voice."

Owch.


Kitty is being the kitty we know and love always, so cute!

Alex calls me every night, making me smile before bad.

Jonah is always there for hugs when you’re down

Philip talks on the bus when you need a dose of reality-obscured.

The 4 friends.. it’s awsome. I really think I am happy!

Makes me Hyper aftre school.

Look what you did to me.

Purple people will rise against us!

No comments:

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)