Priestshinigami's Quote of the day!

" who's laughing now"

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

a bit angry at the world. But not at you.

At the moment i am typing to my hearts content because i have very mixed feelings about everything right now.

so what do I do?

Why am I asking you?

Your opinion is important

Oh man, I am so screwed.

I think I messed up.

do you?

Gold

Loud

Daydreambeliver?

man I am tired with one hell of a head ache. I need.. ( baby is crying brb).

hello again..


so I am not sure about anything or everything right now. i was sitting in the hall and didn't even feel i was there, i felt out of my body and some little trippy happy go lucky moron was speaking.. Forgive me.

well I like him more then you think.

______________

On a another note, I am Failing ALL MY COURSES! every...last...one this semester..... and if you help me you will only drag yourself down people I need more help then anyone can provide. but does it hurt to try?....maybe.

so this world sucks. don't you think, with its religion EVERYWhere it's driving me up the wall. They don't even listen to there own preaching. ....(friends is on..weird)..

Damn calendars.

u Know what?... I will do what ever i feel is right....... and you wont even know about it.

1 comment:

Daydream Believer said...

Just out of curiosity, what is my colour?

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)